2023 3rd International Conference on Financial Management and Economic Transition (FMET 2023) will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
|Financial Management||Economic Transition|
1. Financial management
2. Time value of funds
3. Investment risks
4. Financial budgeting
5. Financing management
6. Investment management
7. Working capital management
8. Profit distribution management
9. Financial control
10. Financial analysis
|1. Economics |
2. Demand structure
3. Industrial structure
4. Regional structure
5. Income distribution structure
6. Urban and rural structure
7. Foreign strategic trade
*Manuscripts passed the peer-review process by expert reviewers from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published in the Conference Proceedings. The published papers will then be submitted to CPCI, CNKI for indexing.
1.The submitted papers must not be previously published or currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(Word+pdf) to the conference Chinese Submission system or English Submission system.
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Templates download: Templates
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com
1) Both Abstracts and Full Papers are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. All articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.